Our Mailing Address Is:
Timmins Ringette Association
P.O. Box 2439
Aims and Objectives
- To promote, administer, and develop the game of Ringette.
- To teach fair play and sportsmanship with emphasis on the enhancement of good character and citizenship.
- To provide entertainment and fun for the participant.
- To provide an opportunity for all players desiring to participate in the sport of Ringette, regardless of their level of play (i.e. recreational or competitive), giving due consideration to their individual capabilities and interests.
- To supervise and direct its members, including the players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators.
- To ensure that all members have the opportunity to present their views and have them heard.
- To provide support and opportunity to players, coaches, officials, and administrators to improve their skills.
- To actively promote, adhere to, and support the objectives and policies of the provincial and national associations for Ringette.
- Membership in the Association shall be open to all players living within the geographic boundaries of Timmins.
- Players from outside these boundaries shall be accepted if openings are available in the program.
What is Ringette?